- For any issues that you encounter please fill out the form included in the download and attach it to an email to email@example.com. Please note that you may not get a response to the email unless we need more information on the issue you report.
- Although this software is believed to be reliable, it has not yet been released for production and should be used at your own risk.
Changes made from version 6.93 to 6.95:
- Added support for CIQ 1.2.6.
- Added support for Achievements. (Summary of personal records available after an activity is saved, and while still on the saved activity summary page.)
- Added support to turn off activity monitoring Goal Alerts. (Settings > Activity Monitoring > Goal Alert)
- Added support to calibrate altimeter at extreme altitudes.
- Added support for Walk App (Settings > Apps > Walk).
- Added support for Swimrun App (Settings > Apps > Swimrun).
- Added additional backlight settings: a 4 second timeout and a 5% backlight level.
- Improved the readability of golf course names on the golf course list page.
- Fixed a potential issue where activity history had a ghost entry after deleting all activities.
- Fixed an issue where the performance condition page was clipping the value being displayed.
- Fixed a potential issue with deleting saved locations.
- Fixed a potential issue with vertical distance to destination and glide ratio data fields, while navigating a course.
Changes made from version 6.92 to 6.93:
- Added support for post activity download of Heart Rate data from HRM-Tri and HRM-Swim sensors. (History > Activity > Download Heart Rate)
- Added additional information to the workout timer page.
- Added support for displaying status of GPS EPO data to the About page. (Settings > System > About > Scroll to the EPO Status Page, Note: downloaded EPO data will not always be stored on the device file system)
- Fixed a potential issue with viewing more than 100 nearest Saved Locations.
- Fixed a potential issue where GPS EPO downloads were not being applied as expected.
- Fixed a potential issue where Intensity Minutes were not being calculated correctly for devices paired with a Heart Rate sensor.
- Fixed a potential issue with Timer alarms not working as expected if Do Not Disturb was enabled.
- Fixed a potential issue with the instantaneous distance data field for paddle sports.
- Fixed a potential issue where the Lactate Threshold value was not always available in the My Stats menu.
- Fixed an issue where the Auto Scroll setting was not available for paddle sports activity profiles.
- Fixed a potential issue where the Back button wouldn’t take the user back to the activity loop during Ski/Board activities.
- Fixed a potential issue with auto zoom not working as expected during Waypoint Navigation.
Changes made from version 6.91 to 6.92:
- Added support for saving a waypoint from the Dual Grid page
- Improved distance scrolling on the Project Waypoint page
- Improved reliability of heart rate data on the Heart Rate graph widget
- Improved accuracy of distance and lap counting for Pool Swim in certain situations
- Improved accuracy of floors climbed and resting heart rate data
Changes made from version 6.90 to 6.91:
- Added floors climbed history to the steps widget.
- Added the heading bug to the elevation plot page.
- Improved accuracy of distance and lap counting for Pool Swim in certain situations.
- Improved Bluetooth to phone connection reliability. (Requires BLE/ANT FW 3.34.)
- Fixed a potential issue where the device could crash when saving a swim activity with HRM Tri data.
- Fixed an issue where metronome wasn’t working correctly for the Tactical activity.
Changes made from version 6.85 to 6.90:
- Fixed a potential issue where map information for certain activities in history would fail to load.
- Fixed a potential issue where the user was getting directed to an incorrect page, when no elevation data was present for an activity.
Changes made from version 6.84 to 6.85:
- Improved the accuracy of total ascent displayed on the elevation plot page.
- Fixed potential issue with elevation plot where the green section didn’t align well with the blue section.
- Fixed a potential issue where we could fail to calculate HARP for a HALO jump.
- Fixed a potential issue where the watch would reboot when navigating an activity.
- Fixed an issue where a filtered app list for navigation was displaying the incorrect icons.
- Fixed the default auto lap distance for SUP.
- Connect your fenix 3 HR to your computer using the USB cable. Download and unzip Fenix3HR_Beta.zip. Place the gupdate.rgn file in the GARMIN folder of your device’s internal storage drive. (Look at the step below for peripheral updates.) Disconnect your device from the computer, approve the update on the watch, and wait for the update to finish. If you would like to revert to the last public release software, follow the above steps but place the gupdate_220.rgn file in the GARMIN folder. Rename the file to gupdate.rgn before disconnecting your device. NOTE: If you revert to an older version of software, all of your settings will be reset to defaults.
- Place gup1909.bin, gup2196.gcd, gup2414.bin and gup2415.gcd in GARMINRemoteSW folder.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.