- For any issues that you encounter please fill out the form included in the download and attach it to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you may not get a response to the email unless we need more information on the issue you report.
- Although this software is believed to be reliable, it has not yet been released for production and should be used at your own risk.
Changes made from version 3.00 Stable to 3.01 Beta:
- Improved accuracy of distance and lap counting for Pool Swim in certain situations.
- Fixed a potential issue with footpod calibration.
- Fixed a potential issue with high battery drain in watch mode.
- Fixed a potential issue where the user was not given a warning alert on the last length of a swim workout.
- Fixed a potential issue where certain multisport profiles were not available in the app list when navigating a course.
- Fixed a potential issue where the user was not directed back to the time and date page correctly, after receiving a Lactate Threshold estimation.
- Fixed a potential issue where optical heart rate data was being logged to the activity file for a Swim activity, when used within a multisport profile.
- Fixed potential BLE/ANT communication issues. (Requires BLE/ANT update 3.51)
Changes made from version 2.20 Stable to 3.00 Stable:
- Added support for CIQ SDK 1.2.6.
- Added support for Achievements. (Summary of personal records available after an activity is saved, and while still on the saved activity summary page.)
- Added support to turn off activity monitoring Goal Alerts. (Settings > Activity Monitoring > Goal Alert)
- Added support for post activity download of Heart Rate data from HRM-Tri and HRM-Swim sensors. (History > Activity > Download Heart Rate)
- Added support to calibrate altimeter at extreme altitudes.
- Added floors climbed history to the steps widget.
- Added the heading bug to the elevation plot page.
- Added support for saving a waypoint from the Dual Grid page.
- Added support for displaying status of GPS EPO data to the About page. (Settings > System > About > Scroll to the EPO Status Page, Note: downloaded EPO data will not always be stored on the device file system)
- Added support for viewing more than 100 Saved Locations on the device.
- Added support for Walk App (Settings > Apps > Walk).
- Added support for Swimrun App (Settings > Apps > Swimrun).
- Added additional backlight settings: a 4 second timeout and a 5% backlight level.
- Improved distance scrolling on the Project Waypoint page.
- Improved Bluetooth to phone connection reliability. (Requires BLE/ANT FW 3.50)
- Improved auto zoom during waypoint navigation.
- Improved the readability of golf course names on the golf course list page.
- Improved reliability and accuracy of Heart Rate data. (Requires WHR FW 2.30 (10.02.21))
- Improved accuracy of floors climbed data
- Fixed a potential issue where the device could crash when saving a swim activity with HRM Tri data.
- Fixed a potential issue where Intensity Minutes were not being calculated correctly for devices paired with a Heart Rate sensor.
- Fixed an issue where the Auto Scroll setting was not available for paddle sports activity profiles.
- Fixed a potential issue with Timer alarms not working as expected if Do Not Disturb was enabled.